Friday, June 21, 2013

So Lord, as you know I have been recently thinking about the Church. After having several conversations with Christians of other denominations and knowing much about their "doctrine" and having experienced much from being with and studying about all denominations, I continue to see the Hand of God in all Christian denominations Lord. As you know...this confuses me. They have your Hand in all of them, yet at the same time...I see all of them far off from you???? Like the Catholics take for example, their focus on sin and confession, I wish more Christian church's focused on sin and our need of confession and their focus on praying for the government and their passion for the saving the unborn, or the Missouri Synod who has this very protective spirit of their people, to guard the Church against anything unholy or unbiblical. The Baptist for their conservatism, the Evangelicals for their desire to go out and reach the lost. The Assemblies of God and their openness to the move of the Holy Spirit in their lives and the Power He can bring. I am frustrated that Godly churches have parts of You...but not as a whole...what have we done? Where have we gone wrong? How did we get here??? I want the real church of God! I want the real deal Father! I don't want just church...I want you...and I am frusting....So what do I do...and where are in our churches today.... I really don't see a lot of You...glimmers...yes....but You....do I really see You?? Do I really Hear You??? You know I am not saying You are not moving in the church today....I just don't know how? Or maybe better yet...How much?? Father...help me see and know what Your will is for myself, my family, and our church, and the Church in general... Something needs to change....I love you Lord....Thank you for listening....always...

No comments:

Post a Comment