Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hello my Name is...Child of God!

Hello, my name is regret…I’m pretty sure we have met… Every single day of your life…I’m the whisper inside… That won’t let you forget… Hello, my name is defeat…I know you recognize me… Just when you think you can win…I’ll drag you right back down again… ‘Til you’ve lost all belief… These are the voices. These are the lies… How many of us have believed them And how many of us want to believe them, For the Very Last Time!! This world, our mind, the enemy daily pulls us down like the power of Gravity… Praise God, Scripture says otherwise…Let us start this new year with a new mind set… Hello, my name is child of the one true King I’ve been saved, I’ve been changed, I have been set free "Amazing Grace" is the song I sing Hello, my name is child of the one true King I am no longer defined, By all the wreckage behind The one who makes all things new, Has proven it’s true Just take a look at my life Hello, my name is child of the one true King I've been saved, I've been changed, I have been set free "Amazing Grace" is the song I sing Hello, my name is child of the one true King 1 John 3:1- Oh see What love the Father has lavished upon us that we should be called His children… I am a child of the one true King What love the Father has lavished upon us that we should be called His children Hello, my name is child of the one true King I've been saved, I've been changed, I have been set free "Amazing Grace" is the song I sing Hello, my name is child of the one true King We must learn to retrain our thinking when we have become a follower of Jesus Christ, We are no longer slaves to those sinful thoughts, but are freed by the gift of the Cross Phil. 4:8 “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.” We must learn to 2 Cor. 10:5- “5 demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. Jer. 17:9- The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?" Those thoughts of defeat, disappointment, self hatered, regret, etc…must be prayed to refocus on the truth of God’s word…not the lies of our heart and our mind… Hello, I am a child of the one true King John 1:12 - to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God…

No comments:

Post a Comment